900 Series Automatic Switchover Gas Chlorinator
Integral Switchover Vacuum Regulator - Cylinder, Manifold or Ton Mounting
Feed Rates - Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide from 4 pounds/day (75 g/hr)
up to 500 pounds/day (10 kg/hr)
Liquid Chemical Feed Systems
- All vacuum, No moving Parts, & No Electricity.
- Much more reliable than metering pumps!
- System for feeding a variety of liquid chemical solutions(Including Sodium Hypochlorite and others).
- Available feed rates from 0.5 up to 80 Gallon/Hour.
- (12.5% Sodium Hypochlorite Calculations):
GPM x 0.012 x PPM = GPD
Gas Leak Detector - GA-170
- Up to four sensors per control module.
- Backlit LCD Display-2 line, 16 characters per line.
- Simple keypad operation.
- User friendly calibration and operation.
- Chlorine, Sulfur Dioxide, and other gases.
- Relays: Two common plus two adjustable per sensor.
- Latching/Non-Latching & Failsafe/Non-Failsafe outputs.
- Danger/Warning LED's & 90 dB audible alarm built-in.
- 12 hour battery backup option.
- 4-20 mA output available.
OV-110 Omni Valve
- Automatic feed of Chlorine gas, Sulfur Dioxide gas, Ammonia gas, Sodium Hypochlorite & other liquid chemicals.
- Linear drive design eliminates rotary motion - means minimal wear.
- Max Capacity: 2000 PPD Gas or 7 GPM Liquid Chemical Feed.
- 2 line x 20 character display.
- Control Modes: Manual, Flow Pacing, Proportional, Residual, ORP,Compound Loop (PID) and Step-Feed.
- Contact alarm output and offers standard 4-20 mA output.
- Ten point linearization process for accurate control.
- Includes delays, filters and threshold adjustment.
Copyright Mud Instruments - All rights reserved.
All product names used in this Web site are registered trademarks of their respective companies
web design by diesysdesign - send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.